Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas cuties!








Dallin is wearing the famous white soldier outfit for the last time today to church. It lasted through three boys and stayed white. There was quite a controversy when I bought the outfit that it was too feminine, but I am glad I bought it 5 years ago, as I never get to buy dresses unless they are gifts for other people's little girls!! Sorry boys, forgive mommy for dressing you like this when you are babies! They are only babies once! And I am sticking to it.


2 comments:

Amy said...

I think the soldier outfit is cute!
Thanks for telling me about Hartstrings. I had not heard of them but I was able to find their website. We are having another girl so that's even more of an incentive to be able to keep matching. Merry Christmas!

Acker Family said...

soo cute! We miss you guys so much! Jensens are pregnant again with number 4....when is your number 4 coming??