Monday, December 29, 2008

ABE Diplomate!!!




I am so excited and proud of Shane. I was going to wait until May after the Grossman Luncheon, but I thought I would post some of the congrats coming in for Shane earning his diplomate status with the American Board of Endodontics. It took years of dedication and perseverance, to have near perfect cases completed and submitted, written exams completed and passed and then to go before the board in November and get questions fired at him from the most highly educated and knowledgeable Endodontists in the country and to take it all in stride while enduring moving, births of babies, 2 jobs, starting a private practice, always by my side during my surgery and recuperation, and all the garbage the Air Force threw at him. He is 1 of only 1378 Board certified Endodonists. It was a goal that he wanted to complete years from now, but worked so diligently that he completed it this year. In May at the annual American Association of Endodontics Meeting he will be presented with his pin for Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics. I will post pictures after the luncheon.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations to Shane!! That is so cool!